Don't settle for a generic speaker- we specialize in speaker design and it shows in every speaker we make.
Here are some things to consider when choosing from our HDX line:
- The swivel tweeters are recessed behind the grille so the speakers look perfectly flush, even though the most directional frequencies are aimed where you need them.
- A +/-3dB tweeter switch and a +/-3dB woofer switch give you complete control in fine-tuning the speakers to your room and personal taste. Non-ideal placement, such as in a corner, is no longer a problem.
- Our anodized aluminum dome tweeter produces crisp detail with none of the harshness or ringing associated with other metal dome tweeters.
- The larger the woofer, the more bass you will achieve. You also get more power handling. Both are important for large rooms.
- Our proprietary design allows for either of two styles of included grilles to be attached. Choose from a trimless grille attached via hidden magnets or a press-fit grille that exposes a modest trim, similar to canned lighting.
- The grilles (and trim if exposed) can be painted to match your decor, making the speakers virtually invisible.
- All of our HDX in-wall and in-ceiling speakers are well suited for use outdoors and in high moisture areas like bathrooms. Each speaker includes weather-resistant components, stainless steel hardware, and the smaller powder-coated aluminum grille will not rust.
- 30-day Guarantee.5-year Warranty.