Patent No. U.S. 11,437,755
HTD is excited to announce the release of LyncTouch, a touch-screen and keypad, wall-mount controller for use with all Lync whole-house audio systems.
LyncTouch is about the size of a typical light switch and requires a dedicated single-gang space. LyncTouch can be installed in most existing single gang, open-back junction boxes or with a post-construction mud-ring.
As the name implies, LyncTouch is controlled mostly using a touch screen. There are only three physical buttons providing a minimalist aesthetic that easily blends with nearly every décor.
Key Features of LyncTouch:
- Single gang, minimalist aesthetic, available in White, Black, and Light Almond
- Brilliant, multi-color 3.5” diagonal, HVGA touch screen
- Select source, adjust volume, mute, control the built-in MP3 player, place the zone in “Do Not Disturb” mode, quickly turn on all zones to the same source for “Party” mode
- Set treble, bass, and balance for the zone
- Select a unique color scheme and separately set the brightness of the screen when active and in sleep mode (including the option for the screen to be completely dark)
- Three physical buttons for common controls:
- Button 1- power on/off, mute, power off all zones
- Button 2- create a unique “favorite” for every LyncTouch. A single touch can turn on the zone, select your favorite source, and set volume to a predefined level
- Button 3- press to talk (intercom) with all zones or any single zone
- Use Cat cable to easily connect an inexpensive Standard Input Panel (sold separately) to the back of the LyncTouch, providing an inexpensive audio input conveniently located within the zone
- Add a Decora-style Infrared (IR) receiving eye (sold separately) anywhere in the room and connect it to the back of the LyncTouch using Cat cable. IR signals can then be passed-through the Lync 6 or Lync 12 to control your IR-based equipment that is centrally located
- Can be daisy-chained with Cat cable to another LyncTouch, Analog Input Panel, Digital Input Panel, or Bluetooth Input Panel (each sold separately) in the same zone
- Designed to quickly and easily mount firmly against the wall without any visible screws or seams
- Please note that some features of LyncTouch, such as the ability to force another zone to power on when using intercom, will only work when used with a version 3 (V3) central Lync Controller.