HTD is excited to announce our NEW touch-based keypad for use with all Lync whole-house audio systems. Connect the LyncTouch to your centrally-located Lync 6 or Lync 12 controller using Cat 5 or Cat 6 cable.
Select a source, adjust the volume, and intercom with individual or all zones. Other key features include: mute, "party mode", all-off, DND, and control of the Lync's built-in MP3 player.
A single press of the center button quickly powers the zone on to your favorite source at your preferred volume. Select a unique color scheme and separately set the brightness of the screen when active and in sleep mode (including the option for the screen to be completely dark).
Use Cat 5 or Cat 6 cable to easily daisy-chain a second LyncTouch and/or attach a Source Input (sold separately) anywhere in the zone.
Pre-Order. Our first production is expected to begin shipping Sep, 2019.
HTD is excited to announce the upcoming release of LyncTouch, a new keypad to replace our current model LyncPad for use with all Lync whole-house audio systems. LyncTouch is expected to begin shipping to customers in late August 2019.
LyncTouch is about the size of a typical light switch and requires a dedicated single-gang space. In contrast, LyncPad required a dedicated double-gang space. LyncTouch can be installed in most existing single gang, open-back junction boxes or with a post-construction mud-ring.
As the name implies, LyncTouch is controlled mostly using a touch screen. There are only three physical buttons providing a minimalist aesthetic that easily blends with nearly every décor.
Key Features of LyncTouch:
- Single gang, minimalist aesthetic, available in White, Black, and Light Almond
- Brilliant, multi-color 3.5” diagonal, HVGA touch screen
- Select source, adjust volume, mute, control the built-in MP3 player, place the zone in “Do Not Disturb” mode, quickly turn on all zones to the same source for “Party” mode
- Set treble, bass, and balance for the zone
- Select a unique color scheme and separately set the brightness of the screen when active and in sleep mode (including the option for the screen to be completely dark)
- Three physical buttons for common controls:
- Button 1- power on/off, mute, power off all zones
- Button 2- create a unique “favorite” for every LyncTouch. A single touch can turn on the zone, select your favorite source, and set volume to a predefined level
- Button 3- press to talk (intercom) with all zones or any single zone
- Easily connect a Standard Input Panel to the back of the keypad, providing an inexpensive audio input conveniently located within the zone.
- Can be daisy-chained with another LyncTouch, Analog Input Panel, Digital Input Panel, or Bluetooth Input Panel in the same zone
- Patent-pending, simple installation design that quickly and easily mounts the keypad firmly against the wall without any visibile screws or seams