HTD Speaker Stands
Our HTD speaker stands are as elegant as they are functional. Computer controlled machines expertly cut 3/4" MDF into multiple angles with precise edges. A hidden channel down the center of the post conceals the speaker cable. The stands are finished in a mid-gloss lacquer that beautifully accents all of our speaker colors.
PRE-ORDER. We have sold out of our most recent production of this item. We expect to be back in stock and ready to ship in mid-November, 2019.
Pre-order. Ships mid-November, 2019.
Speaker stands position your bookshelf speakers at the proper listening height. They also add a touch of elegance and a custom finish to your home audio system.
Speakers are placed on top of a wide platform and held in place by four non-slip pads. Speaker cable is run up through the bottom of the stand and through the center of the post to a hole located just below the platform. A wide base is equipped with optional brass tip-toe feet for decoupling the stand from its surroundings, and keeping the stand safely upright.
Our speaker stands are made of 3/4" MDF and finished with a mid-gloss black lacquer that beautifully compliments all of our speaker colors. Sold only in pairs.
- Sturdy wood construction with precise angled shape
- Gorgeous black lacquer looks great with all speaker colors
- Brass tip-toe feet for decoupling from floor
- Brass pads also included for hardwood floors
- Hidden cable channel down center of post
- Non-slip pads (included) keep speakers in place
- 28" (70cm) height positions speakers at listening level
- Base dimension: 12" x 9.5"
- Platform dimension: 10" x 7"