The SDA-120 is a warm sounding, cool-to-the-touch, digital subwoofer amplifier that provides plenty of clean power to most subwoofers. It includes both line level and high level (already amplified) inputs. This allows the SDA-120 to be used in both surround sound and whole-house audio applications. Watch this video to better understand your connection options for whole-house audio.
The SDA-120 is included with our HD-IWS10A in-wall subwoofer and Sub 80-LP low-profile subwoofer. Unlike subwoofers with built-in amplifiers, the SDA-120 is best placed with your other AV equipment requiring only standard speaker cable to connect to your subwoofer. Alternatively, it can be placed near the subwoofer in cases where a line-level RCA connection has already been run to the subwoofer location.
- 1 LFE RCA gold-plated input
- Hi-end 5-way binding posts for driver connection
- Designed for 4 ohm load
- 120 Watts RMS, 150 Watts max
- Frequency response "flat" from 20 Hz - 100 Hz; -3dB at 10 Hz and 300 Hz
- S/N Ratio 102dB
- Auto-On Sensitivity (at 50 Hz) 4.5mV
- Auto-On Delay 7 seconds
- Auto-Off Delay 10 minutes
- Dimensions (HXWXD): 1 3/4" X 8 3/4" X 7 3/4"