DA-2125 Multi-Source, Stereo Digital Amplifier
Our 6-source, 125 Watt x 2, high current stereo digital amplifier is an ideal solution for powering a single pair of high-end speakers or affordably expanding great sounding music to multiple pairs of speakers spread throughout your home.
We use a torodial power supply in combination with a digital amp design to produce an amplifier that is both efficient and reliable in demanding situations. Connect up to 6 sources and switch between them with the ergonomic buttons located on the face of the amplifier or via the credit-card-sized remote control.
Select between 6 stereo input sources using either the touch-buttons on the front of the unit or the credit card-sized remote control. Two pair of binding posts on the back of the DA-2125 allow for easy connection of two pair of 8 ohm speakers. In fact, four pairs of speakers can easily be connected as part of an impedance matching system using impedance matching stereo volume controls.
An A/B speaker switch makes it easy to turn on or off groups of speakers (A, B, or A+B). Adjust treble and bass to get just the sound you want. Use the Auto On-Off switch to automatically have the DA-2125 turn on when the source selected is active and off when no source signal is sensed for several minutes.
- 6 stereo input sources (1 digital and 5 analog)
- 125 Watts RMS per Channel at 8 ohms, both channels driven (stable to 4 ohms)
- 30 amps peak current per channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) .04% at rated power, less at average listening level
- Frequency response 5 Hz -65 kHz (-3dB, 1 watt)
- Dimensions (HXWXD): 3 7/8" X 17" X 14" Rackmount: 3 7/8" X 19" X 14"
- Toroidial transformer design
- Treble/Bass control
- 2 pairs of 5-way binding posts with A/B speaker selection
- Connect two pair of 8 ohms speakers without the need for impedance matching volume controls
- Connect up to four pair of 8 ohm speakers by adding impedance matching stereo volume controls
- Remote Control included