This kit includes:
- Custom Ceiling/Wall Mount Bracket with tightening cord for securely holding an Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen.
- Two grille cover options: Use the smaller grille to achieve an appearance similar to canned lighting with a modest trim; Use the larger "trimless" grille when you want the installation to disappear into your ceiling; (also looks great without any grille installed)
- UL listed 24V power supply
- Custom audio/power injector with stereo RCA connectors for your whole-house audio system, amplifier or home audio receiver
- Custom audio/power splitter with stereo 3.5mm audio connector and 12V power output (barrel type) for the Echo Dot, 3rd Gen
- Connect to a Whole House Audio system. Run a single Cat cable from your centralized system to every location in which you'd like to install an Echo device. Consider using the multi-channel amplifier DMA-1240ADS if you plan to install one or more Alexa devices, or a single stereo amplifier PLA-240ADS to amplify the speakers in those zones if you'd like the Echo device to automatically take priority over whatever source is currently playing within a zone.
- Connect to a stereo amplifier as part of a Hybrid Wireless system for independent zones that can be linked together wirelessly. Run a single Cat cable from your PLA-240ADS stereo amplifier to the location in which you'd like to install the Echo device.
- Connect to your home theater receiver or stereo receiver. The Echo device provides another source you can select on your receiver. Alexa and the streaming audio from the Echo device is then heard with the full power and acoustics of your existing speakers.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SOLUTION REQUIRES THAT YOU PLUG INTO THE 3.5MM AUDIO OUTPUT ON THE ECHO DOT. THE SPEAKER ON THE DOT WILL BE DISABLED AND YOU WILL ONLY HEAR THE AUDIO SIGNAL ON WHATEVER SYSTEM YOU PLUG INTO.