Don't settle for a generic speaker- we specialize in speaker design and it shows in every speaker we make.
Here are some things to consider when choosing from our SDX line of in-ceiling and in-wall speakers:
- The swivel tweeters are recessed behind the grille so the speakers look perfectly flush, even though the most directional frequencies are aimed where you need them.
- A +/-3dB tweeter switch allows you to fine-tune the speakers to your room and personal taste, or to better match other speakers in a surround sound environment.
- Polypropylene woofers with a butyl rubber surround and oversize magnets produce a quick and accurate response from a speaker that will last virtually forever.
- Our silk (not just fabric) dome tweeters provide a smooth response in the high frequency range, keeping vocals and dialogue clear and natural sounding.
- The larger the woofer, the more bass you will achieve. You also get more power handling. Both are important for large rooms.
- Our proprietary design allows for either of two styles of included grilles to be attached. Choose from a trimless grille attached via hidden magnets or a press-fit grille that exposes a modest trim, similar to canned lighting.
- The grilles (and trim if exposed) can be painted to match your decor, making the speakers virtually invisible.
- 30-day Guarantee.5-year Warranty.